Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday 6 August 2012

Bhabhi Ko Gaand Marwana Sikhaya

Raakesh here. This story I am going to tell you is about my cousin's wife. I called her bhabhi. I rose up by my uncle and aunt. They have a son, name Rohan. When I was 10yrs old, Rohan got married. And soon after that my aunt passed away. My Bhabhi took care of me like a son. I loved her to death. She had an angel like face, beautiful body and everything a man can dream of having in a woman. But, there was one kharaabi in her, that she was nymphomaniac. She fucked any man come across.
She fucked mailman, milkman, servant, chokidaar etc. The amazing part was she never got caught.

My Uncle owned a shop, so my cousin and my uncle used to leave early and come home late. I used to go to school and come home in the noon. Bhabhi served me lunch and I go for afternoon nap. While I was taking nap, she used to have all these guys come over. She was very good in scheduling them too. Never two guys showed at the same time. I was never sleep, always looking through the peep hole the whole fuck.

When I got little older, 15yrs old, I start masturbating. I used to watch her fucking and masturbating at the same time. When I was 17yrs old, I start going school for full day. I used to come home 5 pm instead of noon. I start missing all the excitement.

One day, I played hockey and came back home early. I had a plan. I walked in the house, as usual, she was fucking our chokidar. Soon I walked in, the chokidar got scared; he grabbed his stuff and ran. My Bhabhi was not embarrassed or anything. I was surprise.

I asked "Yeh aap kya kar rahi thi?"

She replied, "Wohi jo roj karti aarahi hoon."

I asked her, "Kya matlab?"

She said, "Ab nadaan mat bano. Mujhey sab pata hai, ki tum bachpan se lock ke chhed se mujhe chudwate huye dekhte the."

I was surprised that she knew all this time. She was standing there all naked, her breast was still firm 34C, her waist was 28 and very nice ass. She was 5'9" tall a very beautiful women and was 28yrs old.

She said, "Aaj bhi kya khade khade mooth maaroge ya kuchh aur karne ka iradaa hai."

Without wasting any more minute, I took my @jeans and T-shirt off. I never used to wear underwear so my dick popped out soon I took my @jeans off. I have 9" long tool.

She looked at it and said, "Wow, tumara Lund to tumare bhai ke Lund se bahut jyaada bada hai."

Of course I knew that, my cousin only had 5" long, I seen them fucking in their room. I was laughing when he used to fuck my Bhabhi, because Bhabhi used to make all kind fake moaning to make him feel good. I said,

"Tum bahut badi actress ho aur sab se badi toh tum chuddakad ho."

She said, "Tumne kabhi kissi ko choda hai."

I said, "Nahin, magar sapno mein roj tum ko chodta hoon."

She said, "Yeh baat pehle kahte toh main tumko haqiqat mein roj chodne deti."

I said, "Achchha to ab bolna band karo aur mera Lund chooso. Maine kai baar dekha hai tum Lund bahut achchha choosti ho."

She got on her knee, while I was standing in front of her, and took my Lund and start sucking like KULFI. She did it for 10 minutes and I was out of the world. Her boobs were bouncing as she was sucking my Lund.

I said, "Ab bas karo, mujhe tumare badan se doosra maza bhi lena hai."

Over the years I watched and learned that she never let anybody fuck her in ass. I was always dreamed that I am fucking her ass.

She asked me, "Tum ko kis tarah chodna hai, doggie style mein ya tum neeche aur main upar."

I said, "Mujhe toh tumhari Gaand maarni hai."

She said, "Tum pagal ho gaye ho kya? Tumhein toh maloom hoga maine kabhi kissi ko Gaand nahin marne di hai aaj tak."

I Said, "Woh log doosre the. Agar nahin marne dogi toh main tumhari Gaand zabardasti maroonga."

She said, "Achchha zabaran maaroge meri Gaand. Toh phir main shor macha doongi aur sabse kah doongi ki tum meri izzat lootna chahte ho."

I went to the telephone and dial my cousin's number. But she fearfully said, "Kya kar rahe ho?"

I said, "Main Rohan bhai ko call kar raha hoon aur sab bata dooga ki aaj tak tumne kitne mardo se chudwaya hai."

She got scare and hung up the phone and said, "Maine suna hai Gaand marane se jawaani dhal jaati hai aur dard bhi bahut hota hai. Aur dekho tumhara Lund bhi to bahut bada hai. Please mujhe maaf kar do, chaho toh aur kuchh bhi kar lo."

I said firmly, "Gaand ke siwa kuchh bhi nahin."

She did not have choice so she said, "Ek shart hai. Yeh pahli aur aakhari baar tum meri Gaand maroge."

I agreed. So I told her, "Chal ab iss palang par ulti let ja."

She obeyed as I said. Her Chutad was up. I start spanking it with open palm, it wobble like a jelly inside, it was firm and round not sagging at all. I can see some red mark by the spank. I wanted to torture her, so I start spanking it little harder

She said, "Bas karo, dard ho raha hai mujhe. Aaj tak logo ne iss Gaand ko sirf chata hai. Kisi ne bhi iss par nagada nahin bajaya hai."

Then I start licking the cheek of her ass, "Ab kaisa lag rah hai, meri pyari bhabhi."

She said "Bahut hi achchha, jaise kisi ne dard par marham rakh diya ho."

Gradually I start licking her asshole; I wanted it to be wet and silk so I can drive my dick inside.

She started moaning, "Uff… bahut maza aa raha hai… meri Gaand ke khadde ko iss tarah se kisi ne bhi nahin chaata… aur chaato… bada maza aa raha hai."

I said, "Maza to ab ayega jab iss mein mera Lund nagada bajayega."

I saw a fear ran through her eyes. I said, "Chal ab tayyar hoja mere Lund ko apni Gaand mein lene ke liye."

I spread her leg apart; laid my knee between her legs, spread her cheek apart. I could see her hole, I rest my one hand on left side of her waist and with my right hand I hold my 9" shaft and start entering
her virgin asshole.

She said, "Apni maa jaisi bhabhi ka khyaal karna, plese…ahista ahista."

As I was entering her tears was flowing down her eyes, I don't know that it was tears of joy or pain. I didn't want to care also. Now half of my Lund was inside her. I start pumping and out, it looked like that it would tear her hole out if I stick any further. She was screaming and moaning. I said to myself that this bitch deserved a punishment. I did not stop and stick the whole shaft in. She made a big scream and got fainted. I could see her not moving but breathing. My Lund was still inside her. I didn't
care; I wanted to keep fucking her and I did.

In about a minute later she came in HOSH and start cursing, "Tu bada matherchod hai, tu bada hi bhenchod hai, khuda kare ki tumhari bhi iss tarah hi Gaand mare. Ab bas bhi karo, kya tum aaj mujhe maar ke hi chhodoge."

I kind of start liking her cursing me, more she curse more I got excited and my stroke went faster and faster .

She said, "Ab kitni der aur karoge, yeh to qayamat ki raat hai mere liye."

At each stroke when I was all the way in, her crack of ass hitting my Lund base was making me so excited. Hmmmmm. Finally I exploded inside her. I laid down on top of her like a dying engine. We were both sweating.

I whispered in her ears, "Maza aya?"

I was expecting her to slap me, but instead she turned around and kissed me and said, "Ab mera dar nikal gaya. Tum jab chaho meri Gaand maar sakte ho. Aaj toh main tumhare bhai se bhi boloongi ki sirf meri Gaand maro. Woh hamesha meri Gaand marne ke chakkar me rahta hai."

I told myself, at least I did something right today, my cousin will have fun tonight.

That night, I spy on my Bhabhi and happy to see her taking my cousin's 5" in her ass and making more noise than she was making it with me. Probably she knew I was spying on her and making me jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment